email - আব্দুল্লাহ আল মামুন

আব্দুল্লাহ আল মামুন

একটি ভালো বই একশ ভালো বন্ধুর সমান, কিন্তু একজন ভালো বন্ধু একটি লাইব্রেরির সমান। এ পি জে আবদুল কালাম

Breaking

জীবন ও সময় পৃথিবীর শ্রেষ্ঠ শিক্ষক।

Home Top Ad




শনিবার, ২৪ মার্চ, ২০১৮

email

Email for ssc Exam

Write an e-mail to your friend congratulating him on his success in examination.
From:mamun22254@gmail.com
To:siful@gmail.com
Send time and table: 11.30pm 12/03/2018
Dear Friend,                                                                                  At first take my cordial love, hope you are well , I am well too .I am very glad to listen that you have first  in final exam. congratulate you on your grand success .I am proud of you. My parents are also very happy to hear of your success. Your success is really remarkable .Your parents and teachers must be feeling proud of you.                             I wish you luck in times to come.                                                 Yours ,                                                                                               Rashmi
Write an e-mail to your father requesting him to send you some money .
From:mamun22254@gmail.com
To:siful@gmail.com
Send time and table: 11.30pm 12/03/2018
Dear father,                                                                       At first take my slam, hope you are well I am well too. My first tram exam close at hand. i need a grammar book recently. So I need some money. I hope you send money immediately .                                                                  No more today, at last I want to end here my bosom love.  Your son ,                                                                     Sunny

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Pages